PLACE : COLLAGE BUILDING DATE: 30 JULY 2018
ORGANISED BY : Anjar Education Society
CONDUCTED BY : SWAMI PRADEEPTANANDJI
THEME AND SUB THEME : ANNUAL PLANNING ( GIVE RETURNS TO PARENTS AND TEACHERS )
ORGANISED FOR: STANDARD 10 AND 12, SUSES AND SVSHSE
Swami Pradiptanandji conducted seminar for std 10 & 12 students on Goal Setting in their Career path. He guided students for goal setting and work for it delicately and to have burning desire for it. He also gives advise for students to have regular three hour studies except their schooling ours and bring good result for their Parent.
Swami Pradiptanandji asked students for what they returning to their parent ? what is their Main goal for life and many more things to encourage and motivate the students.
Planning is very important to achieve our goal. It is universal and very important when it’s come to academic to get good results. In order to the theme AES had organized seminar for standard 10 and 12 with following objectives:
- To plan for target/ results.
- To make students aware about the importance of studies.
- To develop the habit of planning and proper implementation of it.
- To make students aware about the efforts of parents, teachers for their academic, career, life and success.
This seminar covered following areas;
- Burning desire must be there.
- Readiness to receive knowledge, eagerness to something new.
- Thoughts of Swami Vivekanand.
- Goals setting, making standards.
- Positive thoughts.
- Commitments towards your goal.
- Importance of schooling and classroom teaching.
- Ramkrishna paramhance story of Guru and Shisya.
- Memory Power (how toimprove).
- Attentiveness in classroom.
- Efforts of parents and teachers.
- Art of giving back.
- Self interest and willingness.
- Planning to maximum utilization of limited hours.
- Questioning session.
Thus students got inspiration, motivation for their career, academics and their annual planning.
The seminar was conducted by Dr. Fareed Khoja who felicitated Swami and Mr. Surajsinh Chudasama Who felicitated Project coordinator Vandnaben Maheta.