ANJAR EDUCATION SOCIETY
S.S.C. & H.S.C.
As per the rules of the Board, 80% attendance is compulsory for appearing in the Board Exams. Hence the students of STD X and XII (Commerce) must attend the classes regularly. The progress as well as the behaviour of the students must be good only then the student will be eligible for filling the forms of S.S.C. / H.S.C. Board Exams. If this condition is not fulfilled their S.S.C. & H.S.C. forms will be withdrawn from the School.
RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- The parents/guardians are advised to see the progress Report/ Dairy of the children regularly to know their progress.
- Mobile phones and FM Radios are not allowed in the school campus for students. Breach of this rule will invite confiscation of the instrument without notice and disciplinary action will be taken against the effected by the school authorities. Therefore Parents / Guardians are advised to keep a check on their children. The Parents / Guardians are also requested to switch off their mobiles if they happened to visit the school during working hours.
- Students are not allowed to bring any fancy articles like pens with torch, stickers, comic etc. to school. Violation of this rule will involve confiscation of the article.
- Parents should study the rules and regulations about absence from school carefully and observe them faithfully.
- Parents are earnest requested to enforce regularity and discipline at home and see to it that their children prepare their lessons and do the assigned homework.
- Parents are particularly expected to counter sign the teacher’s remarks in this diary after reading them.
- Parents / Guardians or other person should not visit the class or meet the teachers without prior approval of the Principal. A permission slip must be obtained before meeting the teachers.
- Parents must notify the school of any change in their address and telephone numbers immediately.
- Ensure that hair and nails of your ward are cleaned & trimmed regularly.
- In order to avoid road accident don’t allow your ward to use vehicles. School doesn’t allow them to park their vehicle inside the campus.
- Entire school building is under (24 × 7) CCTV Surveillance protection
Principal office hour to meet:
10: A.M. TO 11: A.M. to all working days.
School College / office hours to fees payment:
8: A.M. to 10: 30 A.M. AND 12: 00 P.M. to 1: 00 P.M.
Education Co-Coordinator consulting hours:
Every Saturday 10: 30 A.M. to 1: 00 P.M. Hours.
After office hours, if parents want to contact telephonically to the Principal, the Co-coordinator and the in charge between 6:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. Only.
Please feel free to give your suggestions through email email@example.com . Do mention your name and contact number for us to reach back to you.
I am certain that you are with us in our effort to give quality education to your ward.
Dr. Shilpa Bhatt
OUR RULES OF DISCIPLINE FOR STUDENTS
- Students should reach the school at least five minutes before the bell is rung. Anyone who is late to school for more than thrice in a month not be admitted to class without the permission of the principal. Nobody is permitted to go home before final bell.
- It is strictly compulsory for every child to come school in full School Uniform. Children without the proper uniforms will not be permitted into their class.
- Every pupil must possess the school diary which should be brought to school daily. Pupils are not allowed to tear any pages from this diary. Also they should not write anything not connected with school work in the diary. Any breach of this rule will be dealt with accordingly.
- Any kind of damage to property of the school will attract a fine.
- Although every care will be taken of the pupil’s properly, the school authorities will not be responsible for any theft or loss of the same. Pupils are advised not to bring valuable articles like gold chain, ring, bracelet, electronic articles etc. to school and parents should discourage their children from doing so.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not permitted.
- Every student is expected to keep up the high standard of the school by excelling in conduct, good manners and cleanliness both in out of the school.
- The school uniform is compulsory at all school functions, unless instructed otherwise.
- All must co-operate to maintain cleanliness in the school. Hence no papers, seeds and other rubbish should be thrown in the school compound or the class room, but should be put into the bins provided for the purpose.
- Students should bring to the class all the necessary text books and note books according to the time-table.
- Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases will not be allowed to attend school.
- Minimum two days are required for issuing leaving certificate.
- It is compulsory for all the students to wear their I.D. Card daily.